Triple Star - Basketball Hoop & Backstop Model 105
Manual-Operated Hydraulic Basketball Backstop & Hoop
- Extension arm of the basketball backstop is 2.55m in length.
- Upper edge of the rim is 3.05m above the ground.
- Dimension of the base: length x width x front height x rear height = 1.95 x 1.1 x 0.675 x 0.4 (m).
This product is in accordance with technical requirements of International Basketball Federation (FIBA) and is suitable for a court 37.4m in circumference.
- Base of the backstop is made by 6mm-thick iron plates.
- Supports for front post of base are made with 12#channel steel.
- Supports for the rear post and oil cylinder are made with 14# and 20# channel steel respectively
- Reasonable structural design and unique appearance combines perfectly together.
Principle of Product Structure
- The 105 model basketball backstop is installed with backstop lifting system, travelling wheel retractable mechanism and hydraulic system.
- Four-link mechanism is adopted by the basketball backstop, which is driven by oil cylinder under hydraulic pressure to stretch and withdraw, this drive the post up and down.
- Hydraulic self-locking oil circuit installed for both backstop lifting and travelling wheel stretching oil circuit.
There is one-way throttle valve installed in backstop descending oil circuit to adjust one-way flow and descending speed of backstop.
- Specification: 1800 x 1050(mm).
- Internationally used high-tension safety glass (13mm-thick double-laminated glass).
- High transparency, excellent weather resistance, aging resistance, corrosion resistance, not easily blurred, etc
- Lower edge of backboard covered with guard ring for player protection.
- Front post, base and arm extension are all equipped with protective padding for protection of players.
- Anti-vibration pads at bottom of the base, bob weights no less than 400kg (for each one) installed on tail of the base.
Client approved logo’s can be applied to backstop padding.
- Steel parts treated with acid washing and then sprayed with static epoxy powder.
- Has passed a pencil hardness test with result of 3H+.
- Free of toxic material on all coatings