Triple Star - Basketball Hoop & Backstop Model 103
Elastic Balance Basketball Backstop & Hoop
- Extension arm of the basketball backstop is 3.35m in length.
- Upper edge of the rim is 3.05m above the ground.
- Dimension of the base: length x width = 2.4 x 1.3 (m).
This product is in accordance with technical requirements of International Basketball Federation (FIBA), and has become the first product certified by FIBA.
- Base of the backstop is made by 6mm-thick iron plates.
- Supports for front post of base are made with 12#channel steel.
- Supports for rear posts are made with 14#channel steel.
- Reasonable structural design and unique appearance combines perfectly together.
Principle of Product Structure
- Backstop is composed of elastic balance mechanism, travelling heel retractable mechanism, safety glass backboard, post, cross arm, base and protective case etc.
- Four-link mechanism adopted for lifting main body.
- Backstop can be raised easily (Springs up when fastening pin removed).
- Specification: 1800 x 1050(mm).
- High tension safety glass (13mm-thick double-laminated).
- High transparency, excellent weather resistance, aging resistance, not easily blurred etc.
- Protective guard ring covering lower edge of backboard.
- ’Jin Million’ (famous used screw internationally) screws used for all fasteners on the backstop.
- Galvanized surfaces to guarantee protection from rust.
- Front post, base and arm extension are all equipped with protective padding for protection of players.
- Anti-vibration pad installed at bottom of base, bob weights 500kg each installed on tail of base.
Client approved logo’s can be applied to backstop padding.
- Steel parts treated with acid washing and then sprayed with static epoxy powder.
- Has passed a pencil hardness test with result of 3H+.
- Free of toxic material on all coatings