Elastic Balance Basketball Backboard & Hoop
Triplestar Model 204 - Basketball Hoop & Backboard Range
- Shot Clock is for example purposes only, not included
- The extension arm of the backboard is 2.25m in length.
- The upper edge of the rim is 3.05m above the ground.
- The dimension of the backboard is length x width x front x height x rear x height = 1.95 x 1.1 x 0.675 x 0.4 (m).
This product, the only designated product by CBA, has been certified by FIBA and passed the ISO 9001 International Quality System Authentication and ISO 14001 Environment System Authentication.
It has been certified by National Sport Goods Quality Supervision Inspection Centre, and has been insured by People’s Insurance Company of China against quality.
- The base of the backboard is made by welding 6mm-thick iron plates, which are edge-folded by a technical machine.
- Support for the front of the base is made with 12# channel steel while the rear is 14# channel steel.
- High-quality precision cast steel are used for the rotary parts of the posts and extension arm.
- Upper pull rod is made of high-quality circular tube that is protected from rusting. Lower pull rod is welded with fine pull pipe.
Principle of Product Structure
The basketball backboard is composed of elastic balance mechanism, travelling wheel retractable mechanism, safety glass blackboard, post, cross arm, base protective case.
Four-link mechanism is adopted for lifting of the main body (upper support. While in use, backboard can spring up when you pull out the fastening pin, it can be easily aised.
- Specification: 1800 x 1050(mm).
- It is made with internationally used high-tension safety glass (13mm-thick double-laminated)
- High transparency, excellent weather resistance, aging resistance, corrosion resistance, not easily blurred etc
- Guard ring covers the bottom edge of the board for player protection.
Front post, base and extension arm of the basketball backboard are all equipped with special jackets, which can effectively protect athletes from impact.
Anti-vibration pad is installed at the bottom of the base, while bob-weights (400kg) are installed on the tail of the base.
Surface of main extension bar is chromium- plated, featured by strong corrosion resistance. Surface of all other steel parts are treated by acid washing and sprayed with static epoxy powder.
With all treatments, it has passed a pencil hardness test with a result of 3H+. The coatings used are free of toxic material, so it will not harm any users’ safety and health.