24-second timing indicator
Triplestar - Model 115
About the Model 115 Shot Clock
This 24-second timing indicator is designed according to the most recent updated basketball rules for the international game. The light source adopts imported high-luminance LED, which is featured by long service time and energy-saving abilities.
This timer is four sided and can display playing time and 24 second timing simultaneously in four directions. The display screen adopts a clock source, which can remain in synchronism with big screen and TV broadcasting.
- Used to display playing time. The display can be used to set any random count-down within a scale of 0-99minutes and 59 seconds. The timer has the ability to be paused at any second and can be accurate to 0.1 seconds. Once the timer runs out, it sends red light signals and sound buzzing for three seconds.
- The 24 second timer can also be used to set any time between 0-99 second count-downs to allow for red light signal and sound buzzing for three seconds to track the 24 second violation.
- The 24 second timer can also be used to set any random count-down within a scale of 0-99 seconds for 24 second violations, which can pause, reset at any time. When the timing is done, the timer will send light signal and sound buzzing.
- When the playing time is paused, 24 second timing will also stop automatically; when the game continues, the 24 second indicator shall be manually started.
- There are two serial ports in the timing indicator, which enables the playing time and 24 second timing to remain in synchronism with the big screen and TV broadcasting.
- Dimension of the display screen: 75 x 75 x54cm.
- Luminous discharge tube: Φ5 mm high-luminance white with slight red, and white with slight green.
- Voltage: 220Ｖ±10%
- Power: 600Ｗ
- It must be safely grounded.